- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (540 ml) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (680 ml) canprimo pasta sauce, divided
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (540 ml) canprimo mixed beans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepot, brown beef with 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
- Add diced tomatoes (I use DelMonte Chili-style) and remaining pasta sauce. Add veggies and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally for 1.5-2 hours or until veggies are cooked to your liking.
- Drain, rinse, and add beans. Remove bay leaf. Allow beans to heat through and serve!