1/1 Photo of Campfire Chicken Packets
Cracker Barrel restaurant serves something similar to this dish. This is our at-home version. Bone-in meat works best. The chicken flavors the potatoes & veggies so well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Each Packet
- 1For each packet, place a 10 inches long piece of aluminum foil on the counter. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place sliced potato on the foil. Season them with salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Top with onions, peppers, then the chicken.
- 4Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on top of the chicken. Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- 5Wrap the aluminum foil up tightly, making sure there are no tears or "leaks". Double wrap the packets in foil if necessary.
- 6Grill at 400 for 35 minutes, or until done. Or, cook over an open fire.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campfire Chicken Packets
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g