Recipe by KeystoneGal06
This recipe is super simple, but sounds tasty. Perfect for the summer, I have yet to try it but will soon.
- 1 large apple (peeled and cored)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1 caramel, piece cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- cinnamon (To taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place apple on heavy duty foil (two times bigger than the apple).
- Mix butter, sugar, and cinnamon together. Stuff caramel into center of the apple.
- Rub butter mixture on the surface of the apple.
- Seal the apple in the foil and place on hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes. Gas Grills can be used as well.