This is a whole meal in one bundle. Makes three bundles and serves six people. Easy and good and no clean up. You can make your own foil or buy those foil pouches already made. Great to take camping.
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 medium green pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper (sliced)
- 4 medium potatoes (sliced 1/2-inch thick)
- 6 medium carrots (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 small cabbage (sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb fully-cooked Polish sausage (cut into 1/2-inch pieced)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in order listed on three pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18"x18").
- Add sausage; dot with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil around the middle and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes; turn and grill another 30 minutes till veggies are tender.