1/1 Photo of Campfire Bundles
1 hr 20 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a whole meal in one bundle. Makes three bundles and serves six people. Easy and good and no clean up. You can make your own foil or buy those foil pouches already made. Great to take camping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 medium green pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper (sliced)
- 4 medium potatoes (sliced 1/2-inch thick)
- 6 medium carrots (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 small cabbage (sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 -1 1/2 lb fully-cooked Polish sausage (cut into 1/2-inch pieced)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Place vegetables in order listed on three pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18"x18").
- 2Add sausage; dot with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Fold foil around the middle and seal tightly.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes; turn and grill another 30 minutes till veggies are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campfire Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.7
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g