Recipe by VonnieFL
Each camper can add thier favorite ingerdients, seal, and mix it up (that's fun). There's no clean up! Note: Use "Ziploc freezer bags", they hold up better in boiling water.
Top Review by lazyme
Nice recipe. I couldn't believe how 'fluffy' this was. One word of warning - don't let the bag touch the edge of the pan - it will melt! I used a leftover cut up sausage link rather than bacon,,, but it was delish. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 12 teaspoons butter
- 12 tablespoons milk
- 12 ziploc bags
- 2 cups diced ham (optional)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (optional)
- 2 cups bacon, pieces (optional)
- 1 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup diced onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and cover until boiling.
- Crack two eggs into each bag.
- Add butter and milk to each bag.
- Add desired optional items.
- Seal bag.
- Kneed the bag(s) to mix ingredients.
- Boil each bag (2 - 3 at a time) for 7-10 minutes in an uncovered pot.
- Unzip the bag and serve.