1/1 Photo of Camper's Hobo Dinner
Marla Jones's Note:
My kids had this at their summer camp. My version's a bit easier, they had to peel the potatoes with their teeth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place veggies and hamburger pattie in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 3Bring up the two long sides of the foil to meet above the food, fold (crimp) the foil several times until it is snug against the food.
- 4Fold (crimp) the short ends of the foil several times until snug against the food.
- 5This will seal the food in and prevent leakage.
- 6Place package directly on hot charcoal and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes each side (or, you can place package in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- 7Make as many packages as needed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camper's Hobo Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: