My kids had this at their summer camp. My version's a bit easier, they had to peel the potatoes with their teeth!
- Place veggies and hamburger pattie in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bring up the two long sides of the foil to meet above the food, fold (crimp) the foil several times until it is snug against the food.
- Fold (crimp) the short ends of the foil several times until snug against the food.
- This will seal the food in and prevent leakage.
- Place package directly on hot charcoal and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes each side (or, you can place package in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Make as many packages as needed.