Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe comes from Company's Coming BBQ cookbook. It is great for camping or BBQ at home.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
This is delicious. I put 1/2 tsp of olive oil on the bottom of packet before the fillets. I also sprinkled a tad of Old Bay seasoning used margarine and no salt.A sprinkling of Mrs. Dash
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced and cooked
- 2 cups tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide fillets into 3 equal amounts. Place each on double thickness foil squares. divide vegetables among packs, place on top of fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add a dab of butter and paprika. Wrap and place on grill and cook over medium heat with lid closed. cook for 10 minutes then turn and cook 5 minutes more.