Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from Company's Coming BBQ cookbook. It is great for camping or BBQ at home.
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced and cooked
- 2 cups tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced
- Divide fillets into 3 equal amounts. Place each on double thickness foil squares. divide vegetables among packs, place on top of fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add a dab of butter and paprika. Wrap and place on grill and cook over medium heat with lid closed. cook for 10 minutes then turn and cook 5 minutes more.
This is delicious. I put 1/2 tsp of olive oil on the bottom of packet before the fillets. I also sprinkled a tad of Old Bay seasoning used margarine and no salt.A sprinkling of Mrs. Dash