Top Review by srobin
This is as good as everyone says it is! Great holiday gift. One suggestion: when I processed this in the food processor, I got a slight "cloud" of the mixture that seaped out of the edges of the machine. I ended up with chai tea on the floor, counters, windows, etc. The next time I made it, I wet a dish towel, wrung it out and placed it over the top of the processor while I was making the tea. Worked like a charm and cut clean up considerably.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant Tang orange drink
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute, granulars
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine instant tea, powdered creamer, tang, milk powder,splenda, Add ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, allspice and Process for 2 minutes, or until mixture is a fine powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, place 4 teaspoonfuls in a mug, and fill with hot water; stir.