Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something that is so easy but taste good and fun to make with the kids.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- In a pan over low heat melt chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Mix together.
- Remove from heat and add rice Krispies.
- Make sure to coat rice krispies.
- Spread into greased pan and refrigerate until firm.
Yummy! I took this to a gathering. After the first person tried one it was only minutes before the rest was devoured! It's nice to have a rice crispy snack for children that doesn't have food coloring in it. My daughter can't have the marshmallows or marshmallow cream. Thanks for the yummy recipe!
Yummy Yummy. Made them for a dessert party, and everyone liked them... so easy.. so VERY EASY!
Made these to add to my cookie trays. Can't believe anything so easy can taste so good. I doubled the recipe and used a 9 x 13 pan. I also melted the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave (2 min. on high) then stirred and zapped another 2 or 3 min. Thanks so much for posting this great recipe, Kim1.