Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good picnic food. I make this a lot when we are at the lake -- you can eat this either hot out of the oven or room temp. I add more polish sausage than the recipe calls for. Can be used a a side or main dish.
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 cup sliced smoked Polish sausage
- In a greased casserole dish, combine brown sugar, flour and mustard.
- Add evaporated milk, pork and beans and sausage -- mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until bubbly.