Bake over an open campfire or pop into the oven. An easy dish... great with scrambled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 10 inch cast iron skillet, slowly cook sausages until light brown.
- 2Arrange links in a spoke-like pattern.
- 3Cover with apples and brown sugar.
- 4Prepare batter according to package direction.
- 5Pour batter evenly over sausage and apples.
- 6Cover and cook over low flames (or in 350 oven) for 20-25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 7Let stand for 5 minutes before turning out on clean tea towel.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camper Sausage Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 678.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g