Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from the Campbell's Tasty Tuesday Newsletter.
Make and share this Campbell's Verde Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix the soup, garlic powder, and chicken.
- When mixed, slowly stir in the tortillas.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-qt shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
Super simple to make and I enjoyed the taste. I would say this feeds 2 generously. I used shapeweavers Copycat Campbell's Creamy Chicken Verde for the soup. Worked great. BF and son liked so thats a plus. :)
I saw this on the back of the can of verde chicken soup today and thought I would try it for dinner. Thumbs up from DH. I added some cilantro and onion which gave it a bit more flavor. Will be making again! Easy weeknight dish. Thanks for posting longhornmel!