Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from the Campbell's Tasty Tuesday Newsletter.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell creamy chicken verde soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix the soup, garlic powder, and chicken.
- When mixed, slowly stir in the tortillas.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-qt shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
Super simple to make and I enjoyed the taste. I would say this feeds 2 generously. I used shapeweavers Recipe #302794 for the soup. Worked great. BF and son liked so thats a plus. :)
I saw this on the back of the can of verde chicken soup today and thought I would try it for dinner. Thumbs up from DH. I added some cilantro and onion which gave it a bit more flavor. Will be making again! Easy weeknight dish. Thanks for posting longhornmel!