Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
make either with turkey or chicken, this shorcut divan is one of Campbell's most requested recipes. If you like, the recipe may be doubled and baked in a 3-quart oblong baking dish. My family goes crazy over this dish and its so simple to make on a busy day.
- 453.59 g fresh broccoli, cut into spears or 283.49 g packagefrozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 354.88 ml cubed cooked turkey or 354.88 ml chicken
- 297.66 g cancampbells condesed cream of broccoli soup (I used cream of celery soup too)
- 78.07 ml milk
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- In a 9 inch pie plate or 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli and turkey. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk, pour over broccoli and turkey
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over soup mixture. In cup, combine bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Garish with grapes, parsley and bread sticks if desired.
Very good. Kids love it, broccoli, low salt. I used Campbells Cream of Chicken soup and Italian seasoned bread crumbs (1 cup)
This was very easy and tasted great! I used cream of celery soup, fresh broccoli and put it all in a 9 inch pie plate. I also used saltines crushed up with no butter and it was fine. Going in the keeper file. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game 2009