Recipe by couponmommy123
make either with turkey or chicken, this shorcut divan is one of Campbell's most requested recipes. If you like, the recipe may be doubled and baked in a 3-quart oblong baking dish. My family goes crazy over this dish and its so simple to make on a busy day.
- 453.59 g fresh broccoli, cut into spears or 283.49 g packagefrozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 354.88 ml cubed cooked turkey or 354.88 ml chicken
- 297.66 g cancampbells condesed cream of broccoli soup (I used cream of celery soup too)
- 78.07 ml milk
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9 inch pie plate or 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli and turkey. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk, pour over broccoli and turkey
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over soup mixture. In cup, combine bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Garish with grapes, parsley and bread sticks if desired.