1/1 Photo of Campbells Turkey-Broccoli Divan
make either with turkey or chicken, this shorcut divan is one of Campbell's most requested recipes. If you like, the recipe may be doubled and baked in a 3-quart oblong baking dish. My family goes crazy over this dish and its so simple to make on a busy day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into spears or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or 1 1/2 cups chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can campbells condesed cream of broccoli soup (I used cream of celery soup too)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1In a 9 inch pie plate or 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli and turkey. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk, pour over broccoli and turkey
- 2Sprinkle cheddar cheese over soup mixture. In cup, combine bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle over cheese.
- 3Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- 4Garish with grapes, parsley and bread sticks if desired.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbells Turkey-Broccoli Divan
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 222.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.8 g