Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just two quick steps are all it takes to make one delicious dinner!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet over medium. Wash hands. Place chicken in skillet. Wash hands. Cook chicken about 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add soup and water to skillet; cover and simmer until chicken is done (internal temperature 170° F).
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with wild rice and steamed vegetable medley. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Substitution Tip: To substitue individually frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, simply increase cooking time by about one-third. Cream of chicken or cream of celery soup may be substituted for the cream of mushroom soup.