Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
easy and cheesy
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French's French fried onions
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded (or more to taste)
- Stir soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 cup onions and 1/2 cup cheese in 2-qt casserole. Cover.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir.
- Sprinkle remaining onions and cheese over vegetable mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more.