4 hrs 20 mins
Mom used to make this for Thanksgiving or Christmas, depending on which one we were hosting that year (we alternated with my uncle's family). I loved it as a kid, although it's one of those frequently scorned foods. No wonder, as it is incredibly sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat undiluted soup in pan on the stove.
- 2Add jello and stir to dissolve.
- 3When dissolved, remove from heat and add vinegar and vegetables.
- 4Pour into a square Pyrex dish and chill until set.
- 5Fill a large bowl with hot water and dip the Pxrex in it to melt the gelatin next to the mold.
- 6Place plate on top and invert. You might need to carefully slide a butter knife along the side of the mold to release the suction and make the aspic drop out.
- 7Serve in squares on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Californian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Soup & Lemon Jell-O Tomato Aspic
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 647.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g