Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A very simple recipe with only four ingredients, takes no time to prepare.
Make and share this Campbell's Slow Cooker Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork chops (about 2 lbs)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (regular or fat free)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup (regular or fat free)
- Layer the pork chops and onion in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Stir the soups in a small bowl, then pour the soup mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 -9 hours or till pork is fork tender.
We loved this recipe. The gravy was great served over mashed potatoes. So easy to make and so delicious with so few ingredients. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.