Recipe by RecipeNut
Serve with a fresh salad of tossed greens and cut vegetables, and a tall cool glass of iced tea.
Top Review by LainieBug
I am sold on how the corkscrew noodles hold the sauce, as opposed to egg noodles where the sauce slides off screaming all the way. Super easy to make and has just the right amount of beef for us. I normally add onions to stroganoff, so we did feel that ingredient was missing for us and I will add onion next time.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- In mediumn skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add beef and cook until browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- ADD soup, broth, water, Worcestershire.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in pasta.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 15 minute.
- or until pasta is done, stirring often.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Heat through.