Recipe by SJG3483
This recipe is creamy without being too high in fat. Use any type of fish that you want.
Top Review by cookinhealthy
This is definitely a keeper!! I used boneless chicken instead of the fish and added red pepper strips for my own taste. I also gave it a kick by adding some cayenne pepper. My boyfriend couldn't believe it when I told him this was healthy because the cr. of mushroom soup is soo rich and flavorful. I love the roasted garlic flavor to the soup-definitely a must.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can campbell condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced canned tomato
- 1 lb fish fillet, cut into 2 inch pieces (flounder, haddock or halibut work best)
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine