Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This came from a book called Best Recipes.
- 304.75 g can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup or 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 78.07-118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 946.36 ml thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 0.25 ml paprika
- Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
- In 1 1/2 quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onions and sauce.
- Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover; bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are done.
These were great. I used low fat cr of celery soup. no parsley and 1/2 c of skim milk. Very good.
Was good but lacking in taste. Added fresh garlic, 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, sauteed onion just a little before adding to potatoes. Put 1 Cup Panko on top. Just not quite as good as other scallop potato recipes. Probably would not make again.