Recipe by alyseepoo
These are fabulous!
Top Review by looneytunesfan
We really liked these. I made 2 of them in the oven as directed and 1 I fried in a frying pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. We liked that way better of the 2 ways as it had a more crispy texture, but the insides are what really made it stand out. Thank you.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink, add soup and salsa and heat through.
- Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge.
- Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal.
- Place on 2 baking sheets.Bake 5 minute or until hot.