Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very good, filling and non-processed approached to pasta and cheese. Much better for you than Kraft Dinner, easier to make, and tastes way better too!!
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1 (278 ml) canof campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons of melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs or 3⁄4 cup of crushed Ritz cracker
- Combine pasta, soup, milk and pepper in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix margarine and bread crumbs (or crackers) and sprinkle over top of pasta mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400F or until hot.
I tried this recipe because I didn't have the time to make my usual baked mac & cheese. It was a bit weak on flavor but adding salt helped. Definitely a much better alternative than making it from the box. Thanks for sharing!
I had so substitute tomato soup for cheddar, but this was fantastic dining! Thanks for a great recipe.