Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 loaf Italian bread, 12-inch each
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- SPRAY medium skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 min.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
- Set chicken aside.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- ADD vegetables and garlic powder.
- Cook until tender-crisp.
- Add soup and return chicken to pan.
- Heat through.
- SPREAD chicken mixture over shell to within 1/4" of edge.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 450°F degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.