Recipe by Shahana
From Campbell's on the web - by email. Use only the orange part of the peel as the white part is very bitter.
- 1 1⁄4 cups low sodium beef broth, not condensed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 500 g boneless eye of round beef steak, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, orange part only cut in thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth and cornstarch, set aside.
- Stir-fry beef in heated oil in large skillet until browned; stir in broccoli, onion and garlic until crisp tender.
- Add broth mixture and remaining ingredients; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens - about 5 minutes.