Top Review by Nasseh
I made this recipe with very few changes. I doubled the amount of meat. I used fresh garlic instead of garlic powder. I also added 1 beef bouillon cube & canned pineapple chunks to the mix. It had an unusual but good taste. I think next time I will serve it over egg noodles instead of rice.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot, cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp.
- oil in skillet.
- Add beef and stir-fry until beef is browned and juices evaporate.
- Push to one side of skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- HEAT remaining oil.
- Add pepper and onion and cook until tender-crisp.
- ADD soup, orange juice, soy, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.