Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from Campbell Soup Canada!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 10 ounces milk (use can)
- 4 cups hot cooked macaroni
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in a baking dish.
- Stir in macaroni and green onion.
- Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
I made this on 3/31/09 as part of mine and SO's dinner. After cooking and draining the pasta, I mixed everything together ( left out the green onions )tasted it ,and decided it needed some extra cheese and a bit of salt and pepper. Then topped it with the bread crumbs and drizzled the margarine over that. Bake d it at about 25 minute just long enough to give a bit of color. This will be made again. Thanks for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)
This actually is good. I keep cans of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup on purpose for those little emergencies, like sick days so my DS can make it easily. It has a sharp cheddar taste and we love it.