1/1 Photo of Campbell's Macaroni and Cheese
This came from Campbell Soup Canada!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, milk and pepper in a baking dish.
- 2Stir in macaroni and green onion.
- 3Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- 4Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 713.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.8 g