Chef #751894's Note:
Very easy and delicious version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2MIX soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken.
- 3PLACE half the tortillas in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4BAKE at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream. Garnish with green onions.
- 5Tips For 3 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 6 cups boiling water, cook 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless thighs, cubed, 5 minute or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar