Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy and delicious version.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast strips (shredded)
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cup Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar (grated)
- MIX soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken.
- PLACE half the tortillas in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream. Garnish with green onions.
- Tips For 3 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 6 cups boiling water, cook 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless thighs, cubed, 5 minute or until chicken is no longer pink.