Chef #751894's Note:
Very easy and delicious version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2MIX soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken.
- 3PLACE half the tortillas in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4BAKE at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream. Garnish with green onions.
- 5Tips For 3 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 6 cups boiling water, cook 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless thighs, cubed, 5 minute or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar