Recipe by BlondieItaliana
From Campbell's®.... Bite sized pieces of boneless chicken are seasoned with mustard, breaded and baked crisp; then dunked in orange-honey-mustard sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) jarrefrigerated honey mustard dressing
- 2 cups pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- DIP chicken into 3/4 cup dressing. Coat with stuffing.
- PLACE chicken on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minute or until chicken is done.
- MIX remaining dressing and orange juice in saucepan. Heat through. Serve with chicken for dipping. Makes about 40 appetizers.