Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple and tasty breakfast side dish, if you're not counting calories!
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- Stir the soup, sour cream, butter, pototoes, onion, bell pepper, cheese and black pepper, to taste, in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the corn flakes over the potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until hot.