I thought this was a great way to use a can of cream of chicken soup. Cook time includes the 15 min for the chicken to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (4-6)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn inot bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup caesar crouton
- 1Mix the soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, black pepper and 3 Tbs Parmesan cheese in a shallow nonmetallic dish.
- 2Set aside 1 1/4 cups of this mixture for the dressing.
- 3Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- 4Refrigerate for 15 minute.
- 5Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- 6Place the chicken on a lightly oiled grill rack/pan or broiler pan.
- 7Grill or broil for 15 min, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with the marinade.
- 8Discard leftover marinade that wasn't used for basting.
- 9Thinly slice the chicken.
- 10Toss the lettuce, chicken and reserved dressing together in a large bowl.
- 11Sprinkle with croutons and remaining Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: