Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
I thought this was a great way to use a can of cream of chicken soup. Cook time includes the 15 min for the chicken to marinate.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (4-6)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn inot bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup caesar crouton
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, black pepper and 3 Tbs Parmesan cheese in a shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Set aside 1 1/4 cups of this mixture for the dressing.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 15 minute.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Place the chicken on a lightly oiled grill rack/pan or broiler pan.
- Grill or broil for 15 min, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with the marinade.
- Discard leftover marinade that wasn't used for basting.
- Thinly slice the chicken.
- Toss the lettuce, chicken and reserved dressing together in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with croutons and remaining Parmesan cheese.