Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not the most attractive dish in the world but mmm-mmm good!
- 709.77 ml of cooked green beans
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 79.37 g can French-fried onions
- Combine cooked green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, pepper and HALF the can of french fried onions in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix together.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining onions.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
We thought this was delicious! I used Italian frozen green beans for a Mother's day family gathering. I also doubled the recipe as there were 10 of us.