Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not the most attractive dish in the world but mmm-mmm good!
- 3 cups of cooked green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Combine cooked green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, pepper and HALF the can of french fried onions in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix together.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining onions.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
We thought this was delicious! I used Italian frozen green beans for a Mother's day family gathering. I also doubled the recipe as there were 10 of us.