1/2 Photos of Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup Pork Chops
This is a super fast, delicious recipe. My mother made it when I was young and now I serve it to my husband. You may use boneless chicken in place of pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on the chops.
- 2Heat a skillet and add oil to coat.
- 3Brown the chops on each side from 5-10 minutes depending on thickness,Cook until juices run clear then remove from pan.
- 4Add can of soup and water to the hot pan and stir Sprinkle in rosemary Heat until boiling.
- 5Put chops back in and cover Cook another 5 minutes on low.
- 6Serve with mashed potatoes as the gravy is YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 744.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 42.0 g