Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is good, any time!! Campbell's French Onion Soup gives pork chops a glaze of glory in this easy 15-minute recipe.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 1 can Campbell's French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- MIX cornstarch and water in cup until smooth.
- HEAT margarine in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- ADD soup and sugar.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- REMOVE chops and keep warm.
- Add cornstarch mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring.
- Serve over chops.
This is a great way to make pork chops. The gravy is very good. The entire dish is easy to make and doesn't take much time. Great for after work dinner making. We served it over rice.
The was very good and easy to make. Served the extra gravy over egg noodles. Had applesauce and snap peas with it. Delicous !
My husband LOVED this! If you like French Onion soup, and if you use the can of soup as listed, you'll enjoy these pork chops.