Recipe by Thomas Danler
This is good, any time!! Campbell's French Onion Soup gives pork chops a glaze of glory in this easy 15-minute recipe.
Top Review by Mark H.
This is a great way to make pork chops. The gravy is very good. The entire dish is easy to make and doesn't take much time. Great for after work dinner making. We served it over rice.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 1 can Campbell's French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX cornstarch and water in cup until smooth.
- HEAT margarine in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- ADD soup and sugar.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- REMOVE chops and keep warm.
- Add cornstarch mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring.
- Serve over chops.