1/2 Photos of Campbell's Delicious Broccoli Casserole
Last Thanksgiving we were invited to one of our friends house for dinner. I had this broccoli casserole there and I fell in love with it immediately. Then I tried some other broccoli casserole recipes that I found here and elsewhere on the Internet. None of them tasted like my friend's casserole. Finally I called her and asked the recipe and she told me that she got it from the Campbell's Kitchen. I wanted to share this recipe with everyone who is looking for a simple and extraordinarily delicious broccoli casserole recipe:-) My husband and I just loved it!!!Enjoy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Stir the soup, milk,black pepper, broccoli and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. (Add shredded cheddar cheese here if you like cheese).
- 2* Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the broccoli mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 3* Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- 4* For cheese lovers, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with soup. Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Delicious Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 615.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions