1/3 Photos of Campbell's Creamy Mushroom Chicken
mums the word's Note:
I found this in a magazine and it is one of my son's favourites. Quick to prepare. (I had to estimate the amount of noodles.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup (can use reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1In large skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter and brown the chicken pieces.
- 2Season to taste with garlic salt and paprika. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 3Add remaining 1 tbsp butter to pan and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms until golden.
- 4Add soup, milk and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- 5Return chicken to the pan, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or til chicken is heated through and no longer pink inside.
- 6Serve over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 676.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g