Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in a magazine and it is one of my son's favourites. Quick to prepare. (I had to estimate the amount of noodles.)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup (can use reduced fat)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- In large skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter and brown the chicken pieces.
- Season to taste with garlic salt and paprika. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp butter to pan and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms until golden.
- Add soup, milk and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to the pan, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or til chicken is heated through and no longer pink inside.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Very easy and quick. And tasty. I subbed boneless skinless thighs for the breasts. Instead of noodles, I served it with your Company's Coming Baked Rice. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.