1/2 Photos of Campbell's Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
This is so easy and quick. The flavor is great, and it's a low fat recipe on top of that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 709.77 ml fresh stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.) or 709.77 ml frozen stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.)
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or golden mushroom soup)
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 946.36 ml cooked rice
- 2.46 ml sambal oelek (optional)
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray (or use 1 tbsp oil) and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- 2Stir-fry chicken in 2 batches until browned.
- 3Remove from pan and set chicken aside.
- 4Remove pan from heat.
- 5Spray with cooking spray (or add more oil).
- 6Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat until tender crisp.
- 7Add soup, water and soy sauce.
- 8Heat to a boil.
- 9Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- 10Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 905.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables