Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and quick. The flavor is great, and it's a low fat recipe on top of that!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 709.77 ml fresh stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.) or 709.77 ml frozen stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.)
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or golden mushroom soup)
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 946.36 ml cooked rice
- 2.46 ml sambal oelek (optional)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray (or use 1 tbsp oil) and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Stir-fry chicken in 2 batches until browned.
- Remove from pan and set chicken aside.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Spray with cooking spray (or add more oil).
- Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat until tender crisp.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over hot rice.
I had never used Campbell soup for a stir fry, only for oven dishes, that is why this recipe looked interesting to me.It was exactly what you said, and on the table in 20 minutes. I did add an onion and a clove of garlic, and used cream of celery soup because that was what I had in the kitchen cupboard.This will be made again.
I made this for dinner the other night and was really impressed. I followed the recipe exactly as is and it was absolutely delicious. Very fast and easy. Leftovers are great because the soup makes it so easy to re-heat. My husband loves it and we are definately going to put this in the recipe box for future use.
YUMMY!!! This was so easy! I also added garlic (4 cloves) and some black pepper. I used a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies, thawed. I added about 1/4 c. milk towards the end, as it became a little dry, but I think I used more than 3 c. veggies, so I think they sucked up some of the sauce. Excellent dish. Highly recommended! Thanks PanNan:) ~Manda