Recipe by PanNan
This is so easy and quick. The flavor is great, and it's a low fat recipe on top of that!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
I had never used Campbell soup for a stir fry, only for oven dishes, that is why this recipe looked interesting to me.It was exactly what you said, and on the table in 20 minutes. I did add an onion and a clove of garlic, and used cream of celery soup because that was what I had in the kitchen cupboard.This will be made again.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 709.77 ml fresh stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.) or 709.77 ml frozen stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.)
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or golden mushroom soup)
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 946.36 ml cooked rice
- 2.46 ml sambal oelek (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with cooking spray (or use 1 tbsp oil) and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Stir-fry chicken in 2 batches until browned.
- Remove from pan and set chicken aside.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Spray with cooking spray (or add more oil).
- Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat until tender crisp.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over hot rice.