This is so easy and quick. The flavor is great, and it's a low fat recipe on top of that!
Make and share this Campbell's Creamy Chicken Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 3 cups fresh stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.) or 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables (like broccoli, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, snowpeas, etc.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or golden mushroom soup)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sambal oelek (optional)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray (or use 1 tbsp oil) and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Stir-fry chicken in 2 batches until browned.
- Remove from pan and set chicken aside.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Spray with cooking spray (or add more oil).
- Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat until tender crisp.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over hot rice.