Top Review by Missy Merrill
I was searching for a tasty and simple rice dish when I found this one. It was delicious!! I had to use Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom soup (that was what I had in the cabinet) but it turned out great just the same!!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 can Campbell's condensed chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- ADD soup, broth, water, carrot, green onions and cheese.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 25 minutes until chicken and rice are done and most liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.