Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I normally don't like enchiladas, but I could eat these every night for a week! I got this off of the Campbell's Kitchen website.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir chicken, cheese and 1 cup of picante mixture. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place, seam down, in a 13X9 baking dish.
- Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with tomato and green onion and serve.
I made this recipe, actually I made enough of this recipe for two pans so I made one exactly to this recipe. The other I used the rest of the creamy chicken filling and topped it with a can of enchilada sauce. My family like the one with enchilada sauce more.
I too got this recipe off the Campbell's site years ago, and then lost it.I searched their site again, but unable to find it. This recipe is delicious, thanks for posting it.
I got this recipe off of their site also a few years back and I love them. Like you I'm not an enchilada eater either but these I love.