Recipe by Erin Michele
I normally don't like enchiladas, but I could eat these every night for a week! I got this off of the Campbell's Kitchen website.
Top Review by courtney.norman
I made this recipe, actually I made enough of this recipe for two pans so I made one exactly to this recipe. The other I used the rest of the creamy chicken filling and topped it with a can of enchilada sauce. My family like the one with enchilada sauce more.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir chicken, cheese and 1 cup of picante mixture. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place, seam down, in a 13X9 baking dish.
- Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with tomato and green onion and serve.