Recipe by Pinay0618
Cheap, yummy, tummy-filling comfort food.
Top Review by amber042004
Well, I did this "my" way...
I substituted the mushroom soup for 2 cans of cheddar cheese soup, omitted the milk, and used frozen broccoli ,and added onion.
I cooked and drained the ramen, added the soup,broccoli,seasoning packets,chicken and onion. I cooked everything in one pot,stove top.
Turned out great,although with my pans,I had to stay with it ,constantly stirring after I added everything until it was heated through
...next time,I think I'll add black pepper,and possibly garlic powder... and not cut the chicken into such little pieces!
possibly look into shredded cheese instead of cheddar cheese soup...cheaper! I will need to still use the "cream of" soup!
Over all,a great recipe, def a new favorite.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)