Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (With Herbs)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables (, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Set chicken aside.
- Pour off fat.
- ADD soup, milk and vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min.
- or until vegetables are tender.
This was delicious! It was quick and tasty. Served it with toast, and tomato salad. Made a good meal. Thanks!
This is a quick and delicious way to eat any kind of vegetables.