Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this off the back of a Campbells soup can of course...Looks yummy! Placing on this site for safe keeping:)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked very thin spaghetti
- extra parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix soup, milk, onion, cheese& sour cream in large bowl.
- Add chicken, zucchini& spaghetti.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 qt.
- casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 min.
- or until hot.
- Serve w/ additional cheese if desired.
Excellent! I made the recipe as directed using left over roasted chicken, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and added an extra 2 tbls of cheese to the top before baking. I loved the way the zucchini stayed crispy tender and retained it's bright color. Thanks again Ang for another simple to make and simply yummy recipe.
This was really yummy, though we made a few changes. We used cream of chicken soup and wide egg noodles. I also cut the zucchini in chunks, used about twice as much as called for, and sauteed the zucchini and onion until tender, sprinkling in some garlic salt before mixing all together. But a nice, satisfying meal that was rather easy. I might try it again with just veggies and no chicken, adding in some eggplant or something. Anyway, really yummy! Thanks so much!
This was really good. I think the only thing I'm going to change next time is to make a topping of breadcrumbs and parm. It also got great reviews from my husband. Thanks for sharing.