Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick easy feast for the whole family (even the picky kids). I've cooked this for years. Use a large pot because it makes a lot. Toss together a fresh salad and some breadsticks for a complete meal. Delicious!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, chunks
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Heat through.
Very easy. Very good. Be sure not to use too many noodles like I did.