Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa or 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can Campbell's condensed chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In medium nonstick skillet over medium-heat, cook chicken 5 minutes or until no longer pink and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- Add soup and salsa.
- Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on 2 baking sheets.
- Top half of each tortilla with about 1/3 cup soup mixture.
- Spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Moisten edges of tortilla with water.
- Fold over and press edges together.
- Bake 5 min.
- or until hot.
- Serve with Fiesta Rice.
- Fiesta Rice: In saucepan heat broth, water and salsa to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Fluff with fork.
This dish is good. I used 2 cups of leftover cooked chicken instead of the chicken breasts listed in the recipe.