Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe online but added some of my own ingredients. i thinks its VERY delicious . me and my fiance loved it.
- 10 tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (about 3 to 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 chopped onion (1/2 a cup)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- mild taco sauce
- 7 1⁄2 ounces black beans (1/2 of 15 oz can)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- * mix all ingredients (except tortillas and chicken) in a large bowl.
- * set aside about 1 cup of the mixture.
- * mix in shredded chicken.
- * spread the mixture you set aside on the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- * heat tortillas in microwave so they'll be easy to roll.
- * spoon in mixture in each tortilla, roll and put in baking dish
- * repeat until finished.
- * pour mixture and sprinkle shredded cheese on top of tortillas.
- Bake at 350: 20-25 minutes.